Once you have a finished book, you need to get it into readers’ hands. Loading your book to a vendor looks deceivingly easy. However, the career author knows that each vendor has its own methods for promoting books, performing searches, and identifying ready buyers. You need to take advantage of these differences in order to maximize your profits and discoverability.
Capitalize on competitive retail pricing in different markets, and use effective metadata to draw more readers to your books. Learn to:
- Write compelling book blurbs for each title that focus on “reader cookies” and marketing.
- Unlock keywords and get access to hidden category options.
- Take advantage of search algorithm nuances at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Apple.
- Use aggregators to increase distribution opportunities around the world.
- Evaluate opportunities for direct sales to bookstores and individual consumers.
Ebook: $3.99, Print: $12.99
The second book in the series is Indie publishing gold! Clear, concise with excellent examples.
Ms. Lynch's latest how- to book breaks the complicated and multi- detailed processes down in terms that are easy to follow and understand. A published author myself-- as the publishing world continues to evolve--- it can be more than overwhelming to keep up. I know there are lots of how to books out in this subject and I have read a ton but truthfully- this is the one to get!